Is the press your thing?
Join the Faenza Printing team!
Send us your application
Faenza Printing Industries Spa, a national and international benchmark in the top quality printing and packaging sector, is looking for two admin office assistants for its Faenza and Milan offices.
Successful candidates will work at the firm’s admin offices under the supervision of the head of department with the following duties:
- Ciclo attivo (Italia/estero)
- Ciclo passivo (Italia/estero)
- Registrazione Prima Nota
- Adempimenti contabili
- Home Banking
- at least one year’s experience in similar work
- an ability to work on your own
- an ability to work on your own
- good problem-solving skills
Candidates will be initially offered a fixed term contract with a view to indefinite contract employment.
Workplace: Faenza / Milan
For our Milan headquarters we are looking for an enthusiastic young staff member to work primarily in:
- Front office management (welcoming clients and suppliers, incoming telephone call management)
- Logistics management and organisation
- Drawing up logistics management documents
Main requisites sought:
- an ability to work as part of a team
- problem-solving skills
- perseverance and an ability to work to goals
- Microsoft office skills
- good English
- good French
Apprenticeship contract Workplace: Milano.
Ricerchiamo un Chief Financial Officer che avrà la responsabilità dell’area Administration, Finance e Controlling. La figura avrà la responsabilità della gestione della contabilità, della tesoreria e dei finanziamenti, la redazione del bilancio della società e dei rendiconti finanziari. Parteciperà alla definizione della strategia aziendale con la predisposizione del budget e del piano strategico e si relazionerà con terzi quali istituti finanziari, revisori dei conti etc. Avrà la responsabilità del controllo interno monitorando i processi interni e l’analisi magazzino e varianze.
Admin, Finance and Auditing
- specialist skills in administration, auditing and business finance;
- strong company strategy implementation skills;
- a goal-achievement orientation;
- an ability to formulate and communicate the financial impact of strategic plans appropriately;
- an ability to identify areas requiring action and support entrepreneurial business decisions;
- excellent knowledge of the main IT systems and Microsoft office.
- a focus on and interest in admin,
- finance and auditing;
- a team- working orientation;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
Previous experience as CFO, auditor, financial analyst, head of admin is preferred.
Native speaker Italian – good English
We are looking for a head of our digital printing business unit with prior experience in this field, for our Milan offices. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- planning production processes for individual orders in accordance with the group’s quality standards and within the time frames required by clients;
- scheduling order phases and notifying internal and external clients of order time frames;
- monitoring the successful implementation of operations by both internal departments and suppliers in order to comply with order costs and delivery time frames and taking pro-active action in the event of problems with the potential to generate extra costs and/or delays;
- performing quality checks in both intermediate phases and on the end product prior to delivery to clients;
- co-ordinating consignment and transport phases;
- monitoring raw material availability in both printing and packaging divisions;
- planning and implementing and/or performing plant maintenance.
- a pro-active approach;
- good problem-solving skills;
- an ability to work as part of a team;
- technical skills in the printing sector;
- organisational skills.
We are looking for a printer with at least 3 years prior experience with offset printing machines. The successful candidate will manage internal printing area production. Duties:
- monitoring production flows in the printing sector;
- ensuring ordinary and extraordinary printing machine maintenance;
- controlling printing machines in production phases, monitoring the production standards agreed with the firm’s management offices and top quality standards;
- Ensuring that all inputs of use to the area of work and the outputs required for the subsequent production flow phases are accorded with, top quality and easy to access with a view to maintaining high efficiency and quality standards.